Views: 0 Author: Jessica Liu Publish Time: 2021-03-10 Origin: https://www.suntechleds.com
The facade is often referred to as the main front of the building or the outside facing the front. As far as architecture is concerned, they are one of the most important facade design elements because they largely determine the overall feel of the structure.
The facade has an impact on achieving excellent aesthetics, and this is where the exterior wall lighting comes into play. The exterior wall illuminated with light can turn a boring building into a real eye-catcher because it highlights the building and emphasizes key architectural features while enhancing the most important architectural intent. In addition, facade LED lighting can be used to transform the facade of a building into an attractive and confusing interactive media display.
The building facade and building envelope of LED lighting not only increase the versatility of the building itself, but also change the way we view and use the building. The building facade is a powerful and fixed statement that can be used to convey messages, convey emotions and attract attention. Contemporary lighting solutions for building facades also need to add value to maximize the potential of the building while providing a good corporate image.
1. Wall washer：Evenly illuminated wall washes give walls a clearer and brighter appearance. It also helps to better enhance the structure of the wall. Some lighting designers also believe that wall washing makes the room look more lively overall.
2. Floodlight：Floodlights illuminate objects uniformly from a specific point in all directions. It is best to use it as an analogy to light bulbs and candles. LED flood light highlights the texture of the wall, emphasizes the key parts of the wall, and creates the effect of scattered light and shadow.
3. LED linear light：Used for outline the outline of large buildings, It can also be used as a wall washer when the distance from the building is small. Since its power is much smaller than the wall washer.
4. Pixel dot light：LED dot light can not only be used for dot matrix display screens, but also can be used for the outline of buildings, bridges and other buildings in the project, and the interior decoration lighting projects of bars, hotels, hotels and other entertainment venues. At present, the market prospect is relatively good.
Floodlighting a solid façade flattens the façade, which gradually decreases in brightness as the façade rises, with a low-contrast transition to a dark night sky. The use of flood lighting accentuates the surface texture of the facade material. And for those façades without texture, the light scattered on the façade forms a light spot, which itself forms an important pattern of the façade
The narrow light projections of the vertical dividing façades enhance the façade effect of the façade divisions. To avoid shadows, the luminaires should be positioned correctly and the lighting direction should be parallel to the façade.
When casting light onto horizontally divided facades, upward lighting close to the facade enhances the three-dimensionality of the facade. Long, heavy shadows on raised parts of the façade can be reduced by increasing the distance of the luminaires from the façade.
Usually, LED linear lights are used on the horizontal partition structure of the facade to outline the building.
Generally speaking, different parts of the concave and convex façade can be treated with different illuminances or different light colors to enhance the rhythm of the façade appearance. Using wide beam angle floodlights will reduce the contrast between elevation bumps, making the building "flat". ".
When opening windows or openings for facade lighting, it should be noted that the lighting of the facade will not cause glare to indoor people. Lighting is generally used to accentuate the outlines of windows or openings, enhancing the drama of the building.
In daylight, the transparent façade of the building is dark, reflecting its surroundings. The presence of interior lighting allows one to see the inside of the building. Glazing on the top of the interior enhances the presence of the roof, making the interior brighter at night, and the framing of the façade creates a silhouette effect. The horizontal structure of the building is enhanced when linear lighting is applied to the top surface of each floor.
With unprecedented urbanization and the bulk of global GDP growth taking place in the world's top cities, more and more cities are investing in lighting to bring their cities to life at night. New lighting on building structures can—
● Create an unforgettable visual experience
● Attract tourists
● Drive business
●Promote local culture
●Build the image of the city
Over the past two decades, architectural lighting has become more than a means of ensuring safety and visibility. It is considered an essential part of urban planning and development, and an excellent way to showcase a city's heritage and identity, big or small. Architectural lighting can give a city a nighttime aesthetic that matches its daytime image.
Around the world, many large buildings impress in creative and artistic ways to stand out. The safer and more welcoming a city feels, the more citizens and tourists will enjoy it. Lighting creates exciting spaces and also drives tourism and nightlife, generating revenue for hotels, restaurants, bars and shops, and the investment in lighting is actually a payback.
The tourism industry has become a product developed by many local governments due to its environmental protection and high income. Therefore, exterior wall lighting has naturally become a way to beautify buildings and attract tourists. In the future, exterior wall lighting will become more and more The development trend of urban lighting industry.
Exterior wall lighting solutions generally need to be tailored according to different locations, building types, customs and customer needs. More than one lamps and methods may be used. If you want to brighten your building, it is best to Find a professional company to provide you with technical support, they will give you the best solution, here are 4 common lighting methods, you can filter according to your needs:
● Direct View – Fixtures are placed on the facade for viewing like an media facades - Recommended for glass facades.
● Grazing - Light fixtures placed close to walls, with high illumination at the bottom, receding as height increases - recommended for textured exterior walls.
● Washing - The fixture is placed not far from the exterior wall to clean the exterior wall evenly - Recommended for mirror-finished and flat exterior walls.
● Protruding - fixtures are placed in close proximity to create dramatic effect, especially for posts, openings, etc.Recommended for bump walls.
In the modern architectural world, facades have become an important display of technology, brand and identity for owners, designers and building developers alike. The taller, grander and more complex the façade, the more popular the building becomes.
The lighting of the building facade is one of the most important aspects of architectural design,Well-planned and designed façade lighting helps to accentuate the main features of the building. Also, it can be used to add an artistic touch to shaded exteriors. it affects the first impression of the building on residents and visitors. Therefore, facade lighting plays an important role in building a world-class city, which not only enhances the city's image, but also has a chain reaction on the city's overall lifestyle and popularity.
Using professional outdoor lighting solutions to illuminate the facade can create dramatic effects that can enhance the nighttime beauty of commercial buildings. It complements the overall charm and adds a charming finishing touch to the building. But it's very important to find a good supplier for a good solution and product quantity. Here are 3 tip for you to find the good supplier:
• Send a few emails to your partner candidates, clearly stating your requirements, and qualified suppliers will respond promptly with product recommendations, company profiles, and other documents that can help you build trust. Unprofessional manufacturers or middlemen will have some delayed responses, simple product documentation, and unconstructive communication.
• Manufacturers specializing in specific categories of lighting products usually have a variety of certifications, listings and approvals for different markets, eg, CE and RoHS certification for the EU, FCC certification for the US market.
• In addition to verifying the supplier's business profile, also pay attention to their years of establishment, the longer the age, the more experienced the reliable supplier's commitment to product warranty and after-sales service will stand the test of time.
Suntech focused on lighting industry 14years, we have professional sales people and engineer provide you with suitable solution. All product with CE,RoHS and FCC certificate. If you have related project , welcome to click here for priority inquiry.