Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-19 Origin:Site
Flexible LED neon light strip:
This type of LED neon light strip uses FPC to assemble circuit boards and uses SMD LED for assembly, so that the thickness of the product is only the thickness of a coin and does not take up space; the general specification is 30cm long and 18leds, 24leds and 50cm length; 15leds, 24leds, 30leds, etc. There are also 60cm, 80cm, etc., different users have different specifications. And it can be cut at will, extended at will without affecting the light emission. The FPC material is soft, can be bent, folded, and wound arbitrarily, and can be moved and stretched in three-dimensional space without breaking. It is suitable for use in irregular places and places with small spaces, because it can be bent and wound arbitrarily, it is suitable for arbitrarily combining various patterns in advertising decoration.
LED rigid neon light bar:
This type is assembled with PCB rigid board, LED is assembled with SMD LED, and it can also be assembled with direct-plug LED. Different components are used according to different needs. The advantage of the rigid light bar is that it is easier to fix, and it is more convenient to process and install; the disadvantage is that it cannot be bent at will and is not suitable for irregular places. There are 18leds, 24leds, 30leds, 36leds, 40leds and many other specifications of SMD LED for rigid light bars; 18leds, 24leds, 36leds, 48leds are used for in-line lights. Different specifications, there are front and side, side luminous is also called Great Wall light bar. Consumers are advised to distinguish whether they are flexible or rigid light strips when purchasing LED light strips. It is important to know that different types of light strip products have different quality, different length, and different light softness. Similarly, the use and installation environment is also different.
Problems with inferior LED flexible neon lights:
1. There are many spots, mainly in yellow and white products.
2. The lamp beads are welded loosely, and the entire roll of LED flexible neon lights does not light up in many places, or light up when touched.
3. The main line is easy to break, and it may appear that the front light is on but the back light is not.
4. The inner core mold material is too thin, and the pin is easy to cause a short circuit, which causes the LED flexible neon light to burn out.
5. The surface is rough, the rubber material is easy to become yellow; there are many impurities on the surface.
6. The brightness of the lamp beads is not enough, and the overall light is dim and uneven.
Advantages of high-quality LED flexible neon lights:
1. The overall luminescence is uniform, no color spots, no black spots.
2. There are few false soldering and pin-touching phenomena, and will not cause short circuit or no light.
3. The main line uses 21 copper core wires, which are not easy to break, so as not to cause the whole line to be dark.
4. The inner core mold material is relatively thick, it is not easy to be damaged after the pin is inserted, and it is not easy to cause a short circuit and burn.
5. The surface is smooth, the rubber material is soft and clean, without impurities; the rubber material is full and feels good; the cut marks are clear.
6. The lamp beads are supplied by relatively stable domestic manufacturers, with small chromatic aberration and uniform brightness throughout the batch.
7. Complete accessories, fine packaging (high-grade rubber shaft, not easy to break), and detailed installation instructions are enclosed.