Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-11 Origin:Site
A floodlight is a point light source that can emit uniform light to the surroundings. Its illumination angle and range can be adjusted arbitrarily. Floodlights are different from spotlights, spotlights, and spotlights. Floodlights can emit highly diffuse and directionless light, instead of emitting light with clear outlines like other lights. So the shadows produced by floodlights are softer and more transparent than other lights. When floodlights are used to illuminate objects, the speed at which the illumination intensity decreases will be much slower than that of spotlights. The lamp body of the floodlight is made of aluminum alloy die-casting, and the surface is coated with a layer of high-temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and aging resistance.
What are the features of LED flood lights:
1. The LED flood lights have excellent electrical performance. Floodlights are generally used outdoors, so their electrical power is generally high. Use constant current to supply power to it and generate low harmonic current, so it can output a relatively constant luminous flux. So it can output a constant luminous flux to emit uniform light.
2. The use range of floodlights is wide, and the installation is also relatively convenient and quick. The floodlight is small and exquisite, easy to install, and has many installation methods, which are not restricted by the environment and location.
3. The proportion of visible light in floodlights is relatively high. In the light emitted by the floodlight, the degree of visible light can reach more than 80%, and the visual effect is very good.
4. The floodlight has good color rendering, and its color rendering index is higher than 80. Floodlights can emit relatively soft light, and objects illuminated by floodlights have a good gloss and can present a natural effect.
5. The floodlight will not have a stroboscopic phenomenon during the work. After excellent craftsmanship, the working efficiency of LED floodlights is very high. Floodlights will not appear stroboscopic, glare and other phenomena, can protect human eyes to a certain extent, and will not cause eye fatigue.
6. Floodlights are energy-saving lamps. LED light sources are becoming more and more popular in the lighting market, and more people are now applying LEDs to the production and production of lamps, and floodlights are no exception. Therefore, compared with ordinary lamps, floodlights appear to be more energy-saving.
7. The service life of floodlights is long. The interior of the floodlight does not use filaments for production, but uses high-frequency electrodeless discharge lamps for production. Its irradiation time is roughly more than 60,000 hours, and its service life is longer than other more traditional lamps.
8. Flood lights are environmentally friendly lamps. When we are making floodlights, we use solid amalgam inside them. If it is accidentally broken, we don’t have to worry about pollution to the environment. We can also recycle and process it when we are not using the lamps. Use, the environmental protection index is relatively high.
The different use of floodlights:
Floodlights are the most widely used light source when shooting and making renderings. Floodlights are usually used to illuminate the entire scene. Used in parking lots, billboards, sports fields (football fields, tennis courts, etc.), building exterior lighting, amusement parks, airports, bridges, tunnels and other places.
Because floodlights generally have many characteristics such as long life, energy-saving, good color rendering, high visible light ratio, and excellent electrical performance, they have been recognized by more and more people as replacement product for electric light sources. Suntech LED flood lights can usually be seen in parking lots, billboards, sports fields (football fields, tennis courts, etc.), building exterior lighting, amusement parks, airports, bridges, tunnels and other places.
It should be noted that in the same scene, do not use too many floodlights, otherwise, the renderings will appear dull and dull. Therefore, in the usual production of renderings, pay more attention to the influence of lighting parameters and layout on the light perception of the entire renderings scene.
The effect display of LED floodlights:
(Flood lights used to illuminate the road)
(Used to illuminate the surroundings of the house )
(Floodlight used for stadium lighting)