Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-07 Origin:Site
LED Linear is a word we often hear in the field of commercial interior design. Before the appearance of the LED linear concept, it was notoriously tricky to illuminate longer commercial spaces such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces. These spaces are illuminated with large industrial incandescent bulbs. Linear lighting began to develop in the 1950s. Before that, fluorescent tubes were mainly used in industrial spaces. By the 1970s, this technology had been used in homes, garages and workshops, and retail spaces.
So what is LED linear?
First let's talk about LEDs. LED is the abbreviation of "Light Emitting Diode". "Light-emitting diode" is a high-efficiency long-lasting light source that uses semiconductors to convert electrical energy into light energy. When an appropriate voltage is applied to the lead, the electrons can recombine with the "electron holes" in the device, thereby releasing energy in the form of photons (light). The color of light is determined by the energy band of the semiconductor.
LED linear lighting just encapsulates many "light-emitting diodes" in a long and narrow shell to produce a light strip. This simple concept has completely changed the way we illuminate space.
At present, the demand for LED linear lighting is huge and continues to grow. The difference now is that linear architectural lighting and LED technology have expanded the application range of commercial LED linear lamps. With the improvement of aesthetics and performance, the industry is also evolving. It no longer uses the old traditional shell, but uses materials in a better way and incorporates more advanced technology.
Why choose commercial LED linear?
Our customers appreciate the many benefits of commercial LED linear lighting, including:
1. Aesthetics---If appearance is important to you, then LED Linear will provide powerful products. It provides tremendous versatility for creating unique and eye-catching designs. Customized angles, curves, and customized RAL color powder coating are just a few options that make LED Linear an easy choice.
2. Directional light ---LEDs are directional, reducing the need for reflectors and diffusers that can capture light.
3. Color temperature ---LED linear light provides a wide range of color temperature, which will affect the way the eyes interpret light. From cold white to warm white, different temperatures can be used to create the mood and atmosphere of the space. It is recommended to use neutral white (4000K) in offices and retail areas to provide the most comfortable environment.
4. Cost-effectiveness---an obvious advantage. LED linear runs very efficiently due to its low energy consumption and inherent service life; the service life of LEDs is usually many times longer than that of fluorescent tubes.
LED linear light type
The three main types of LED Linear are suspended, surface mounted or embedded.
1. Hanging installation--The LED linear chandelier is hung from the ceiling by a hanging wire, which is most suitable for rooms with spacious ceilings. These are also ideal for creating stunning accent lighting-consider hanging them above the reception desk, staircase or atrium.
2. Surface installation---Surface mounted LED linear lights are installed on the surface, which is suitable for situations where the ceiling height is too low.
3. Embedded installation--- Linear embedded LEDs are recessed into a surface, whether it is a ceiling, a wall, or the like. This provides a clean, uninterrupted line.
LED linear application
Linear LEDs are very versatile and can be used in many commercial lighting applications.
1. General lighting---this is a high-level lighting that can provide background light for the space. Pay attention to the uniform distribution of light and avoid glare.
2. Task lighting---This is a focused light used for specific tasks, such as a low-hanging LED ring above the collaboration area.
3.Accent Light--- It is used for aesthetic effects, such as shapes that highlight or reflect unique architectural features or give a sense of height to the room. Our embedded LED linear lights are very suitable for this requirement. Use your imagination, the results may be amazing!
Suntechled is an ISO9001 certified factory, which has been focusing on the design and production of line lights. Our linear lights have a 5-year warranty and have passed CE, FCC, R Oh HS certification, click here to get a quotation