Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-02 Origin: Site
With the rapid development of the LED lighting industry, LED flexible light strips have received a high degree of attention. With the improvement of LED industry technology, LED flexible lights are environmentally friendly, small in size, and high-reliability. The performance is gradually high lighted from other characteristics. flexible light strips have quickly become the new darling of the market.
1. Flexibility: The LED flexible light uses a very flexible FPC as the substrate, which can be bent at will without breaking, and is easy to shape, suitable for various advertising modeling needs.
2. Low calorific value: The light-emitting element of the LED flexible light bar is LED. Since the power of a single LED is very low, generally 0.04~0.08W, the calorific value is not high. It can be used as decorative lighting in the fish tank, without generating a lot of heat and causing the water temperature to rise, which affects the growth of ornamental fish.
3. Pure color: LED flexible light bar adopts high-brightness SMD LED as the light-emitting element, so it has the advantages of LED light-emitting element, the light color is pure, flexible and no glare. It can be used not only for decoration purposes, but also for lighting purposes.
4. Super energy-saving: The power of the LED flexible light bar 1210 is only 4.8W per meter, and the power of the 5050 LED flexible light bar is 7.2W per meter. Compared with traditional lighting and decorative lamps, the power is several times lower, but the effect much better.
5. Environmental protection: Whether the LED flexible light bar is composed of LED or FPC, its materials are all environmentally friendly materials, which are recyclable and will not cause environmental pollution and damage due to large-scale use.
6. Easy installation: The LED flexible light bar is very easy to install. It can be installed on a variety of supporting surfaces with fixing clips, wire ducts, iron wires, iron nets, etc. In addition, because the LED flexible light bar is light and thin, the fixed function can also be realized by using double-sided tape. It can be installed without professionals, and you can really enjoy the fun of DIY decoration.
7. Long lifespan: The normal lifespan of LED flexible strips is 80,000 to 100,000 hours, and they work 24 hours a day without stopping, and their lifespan is almost 10 years. Therefore, the lifespan of LED flexible strips is several times longer than that of traditional lamps.
8. Safety: The LED flexible light bar uses a low-voltage DC 12V power supply voltage, so it is very safe to use. Both the elderly and children can be used safely without causing safety hazards.
Because of it is flexible, thinness, and pure color, LED flexible strips are widely used in building contours, steps, booths, bridges, hotels, KTV decorative lighting, as well as the production of advertising signs, various large-scale animations, and advertising design of calligraphy and painting. place. With the gradual maturity of LED flexible strip technology, its application range will be more extensive.